July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
- California Car Insurance – Hispanic Community
- Shopping Insurance with 150 Companies
Today in History
Dangers of Cell Phone Use and Texting While Driving Whether it is someone talking on the phone in line at the grocery store or texting at the movie theater, cell phone usage is just about everywhere. In an emergency, a … Continue reading
The legal cannabis industry has experienced rapid growth over the last few years and has had a significant impact on the United States economy. In 2018, the cannabis industry reached over $10.4 billion in sales and is projected to reach $22 billion … Continue reading
Since New Year’s resolutions have a 48-hour shelf life, many people don’t even bother with them. Here is a different approach: five ways to improve performance by focusing on results-changing behaviors. 1. Try something new In their “Habits Across the … Continue reading