My Recent Posts
- Top 100 P&C Groups – 2016
- 15 Cities where rent has increased in 2017
- What happens when a renter dies on the property….
- Best and Worst States for Life Expectancy
- Insurance Call Centers
- Fort Lauderdale Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate and Cannabis
- Golden Bear Plaza has SOLD for $62.3 million
- Who’s leading in Commercial Auto? Workers’ Comp? Cybersecurity?
- Universal Life Sales up 64%
Today in History
Tag Archives: value
What increases the value of one home might not increase the value of another. A resort-style pool and outdoor kitchen in Wyoming might not hold as much value for buyers as the same resort-style pool and outdoor kitchen added to … Continue reading
There was a time when contractors building McMansion-style home additions or Michelin-worthy kitchens were a regular sight in many neighborhoods – until around 2006, when the Great Recession began to take hold. Here’s the good news: home improvements are starting … Continue reading
When Sellers Make Mistakes, the Agent is Making a Mistake if They Don’t Point it Out. Some homes are easier to sell than others. And sometimes a great house, for whatever reason, has a hard time getting an offer. But … Continue reading