October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Lockdown causes home insurance premiums to decrease
- How much money do you have in your Life Insurance Policy?
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
Today in History
Tag Archives: vacation
When was the last time you got away from work? When was the last time you realized that you are in a dead end cycle to a long term heart attack? When are you going on vacation? Don’t you deserve … Continue reading
Vacation home sales are booming, particularly in beach and boating locations in the South and West. If you’ve always dreamed of a home away from home, be sure to ask yourself the following questions. How will you use it? Will … Continue reading
12 top international places to retire Craving a touch of excitement when you leave the workplace for good? Needing a place where retirement money will stretch a bit farther while still allowing you a piña colada on a sunny … Continue reading
The National Association of Realtors just released their 2015 Investment and Vacation Home Buyers Survey which revealed that vacation home sales boomed in 2014 to above their most recent peak level in 2006. NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun said favorable … Continue reading
Diamante Cabo San Lucas :: Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur Nestled on 1,500 acres of stunning coastline and magnificent dunes along 1.5 miles of Pacific coastline, Diamante is a paradise of beauty, privacy, luxury and world-class service. Just six … Continue reading
Numerous surveys in recent years have shown stress levels are up among small business owners. The most recent came from Brother International, but TD Bank, Hiscox and other businesses have all come to the same conclusion within the past year … Continue reading