October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Lockdown causes home insurance premiums to decrease
- How much money do you have in your Life Insurance Policy?
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
Today in History
Tag Archives: taxes
Most homeowners purchase a standard homeowners’ insurance policy and rarely take the time to read it after they receive it from their agent. If they do read it, it is so complicated to understand that it looks like blah, blah, … Continue reading
What are the advantages of annuities? The biggest advantages annuities offer is that they allow you to sock away a larger amount of cash and defer paying taxes. Unlike other tax-deferred retirement accounts such as 401(k)s and IRAs, there is … Continue reading
1. Too Much Joint Property. To some affluent individuals their “simple solution” to the transfer of their wealth is to have it all titled in joint name. This “simple solution” can cost hundreds and result in costly tax and non-tax … Continue reading
The first of the year always brings with it the promise of new beginnings and the burden of self-improvement. Fueled by the nostalgia of the holidays, armed with a year’s worth of regrets, and unleashed by the ceremonialism and ritual … Continue reading
Ever been on a trip and wondered if you were overcharged for Wi-Fi service or even departure taxes? You don’t want to be strapped for cash when it comes to these often-overlooked fees. Make sure you include these 11 items … Continue reading
Sen. Marco Rubio. Photo: AP (Bloomberg) — U.S. businesses, families and high-income households would see significant tax cuts under a plan outlined Wednesday by Marco Rubio, the Florida senator and potential 2016 Republican presidential candidate. The proposal, offered with Senator Mike … Continue reading
Personal incomes and spending for April were a key newsmaker last week. Incomes for the month ticked down by $5.6 billion, or less than 0.1 percent, while personal consumption expenditures (PCE) declined $20.5 billion, or 0.2 percent, according to data … Continue reading