October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Lockdown causes home insurance premiums to decrease
- How much money do you have in your Life Insurance Policy?
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
Today in History
Tag Archives: states
Car thieves are most attracted to vehicles they can access quick and easily. It follows that the auto insurer suggests the following 12 steps to help drivers prevent a stolen car claim: Keep your vehicle locked at all times, even … Continue reading
How good your employer-sponsored health insurance is may depend on three main factors: geographic region, industry, and employer size. However, even though some cost trends haven’t changed much since the Affordable Care Act was put in place, 2016 brought major … Continue reading
When contemplating retirement, you might wonder whether there’s enough money in your retirement savings to support you adequately — without having to work during retirement or find some other source of income. The folks at GOBankingRates have been wondering about … Continue reading
As America attempts to get a handle on its obesity dilemma, knowing where to focus resources will be a key part of the strategy. A joint survey by Gallup and Healthways of obesity rates by state suggests that the populace … Continue reading
Retirees in general don’t have an inexhaustible supply of funds to pay for the necessities of life, and the nicer things, once they leave the workplace. So they’re likely to want to make their money go as far as … Continue reading
The report found that health insurance keeps increasing yearly. Here’s an often overlooked fact about insurance: Its cost varies substantially based on where you live. With this in mind, a new study looks at the cumulative costs for life, health, auto … Continue reading