October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Lockdown causes home insurance premiums to decrease
- How much money do you have in your Life Insurance Policy?
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
Today in History
Tag Archives: social media
Social media and the new way people interact with each other on the web has changed the way businesses market themselves – or at least it should have.Today people want to get to know you before they buy. They want … Continue reading →
Are you using Snapchat in your real estate business? Well, you should be. The service’s disappearing Stories feature has reinvented social media and is currently changing the game for publishers’ shared content. (It’s also insanely popular with millennials, too). Now, … Continue reading →
This group is for Employers who are looking for key employees for their company. It is also for individuals who are looking to change careers whether it is full time or part time. Here is the URL if you want … Continue reading →
Social media can be a powerful means of announcing news, engaging people in a dialogue and establishing a company’s credibility with potential customers. Nowhere is this opportunity more important, and nowhere is this summons to communicate less common, than among … Continue reading →
Many people can spell SEO, but a lot of people have no idea what SEO stands for or even what it means…….so here are some tips for the Realtor who wants to find out about SEO. Real estate is ultimately … Continue reading →
Looking to enhance your marketing efforts on social media? There are dozens of tools that can help. From live streaming apps to image editors, here are our top recommendations for real estate agents. CityBlast We’ll start with the tool that’s … Continue reading →
Are you a nice person? Could that be said of you? In fact, do people remark that you are a pleasure to be with? Do they tell others? I read a book some time ago that impressed me on the … Continue reading →
1) Follow your passion and curiosity: The simplest part of landing your dream job is to make sure it’s doing something you’re passionate about. So when deciding you want a career change, it’s important to consider what you’re truly passionate … Continue reading →
MasterMinds of Real Estate (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1999220) along with Agent Mastermind presents: How to Use Shapchat. Realtors are using new technology everyday to reach out to their buyers, sellers and investors. At MasterMinds of Real Estate we show our database of over … Continue reading →