October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Lockdown causes home insurance premiums to decrease
- How much money do you have in your Life Insurance Policy?
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
Today in History
Tag Archives: seller
* Note to anyone that may have been influenced by a recent YouTube video claiming that Facebook advertising delivers fake likes/click. We personally use Facebook advertising for FlyerCo and I use it for other personal projects as well. Facebook advertising … Continue reading
Of all the indicators describing the not-very-impressive U.S. economic performance of the first decade-and-a-half of the 21st century, the least impressive is probably median household income. It hit an all-time high in 1999 of $57,843 (converted into 2014 dollars), and … Continue reading
Ever heard that if you assume – you are making an ASS out of U and Me? If we really look into this mistake, it becomes clear why agents miss out on so much business. Working with as many agents … Continue reading
Putting a lot of effort into farming, email marketing, and social media is an important part of lead generation. You want to attract attention, get leads, and convert those leads into sales. However, many Realtors® get lost when it comes … Continue reading
People usually share the nostalgic view that “they don’t build homes like they used to.” And, when it comes to the nation’s older housing inventory, there is good reason. Older houses were often better built to last longer than contemporary … Continue reading
Do you have ability to identify and tackle home seller’s misrepresentations while buying your desired home? The real estate market experiences fluctuations with the changing time. As a result, various elements in the market struggle to find their way to … Continue reading
Many factors help buyers decide between buying houses and condos. When purchasing a property, buyers can choose between a traditional house or a condominium. Aside from location, housing type is one of the most important decisions to make when buying. … Continue reading
First-time sellers beware: there are lots of myths out there about the right way to sell your home. While your Texas REALTOR® is your first line of defense against making these mistakes, here are three common selling myths busted: Myth: … Continue reading
Well after months and months of speculation, the Federal Reserve Board finally announced the start of their \”tapering\” program in which they will reduce the amount of their purchases of government and mortgage-back securities by ten billion dollars per month. … Continue reading