My Recent Posts
- Top 100 P&C Groups – 2016
- 15 Cities where rent has increased in 2017
- What happens when a renter dies on the property….
- Best and Worst States for Life Expectancy
- Insurance Call Centers
- Fort Lauderdale Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate and Cannabis
- Golden Bear Plaza has SOLD for $62.3 million
- Who’s leading in Commercial Auto? Workers’ Comp? Cybersecurity?
- Universal Life Sales up 64%
Today in History
Tag Archives: Rental Income
In the decade since the housing market bubble rocked the economy, the homeowners’ market has felt the tides change. While home prices across the country have risen, the market for renting has surged — in large part due to millennials, who … Continue reading
Landlords Insurance also known as Dwelling Fire Insurance can be deducted on your income taxes against rental income. Homeowners Insurance would be the incorrect policy form for a tenant occupied property; please be very cautious not to be insured by … Continue reading
Today’s real estate market is challenged, to say the least. But as the recovery to continue slowly, getting and keeping good tenants for residential real estate properties is as important as ever. Robert J Russell, Licensed REALTOR in Texas gives … Continue reading