July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
- California Car Insurance – Hispanic Community
- Shopping Insurance with 150 Companies
Today in History
Tag Archives: rent
Are you a Slum Lord or a Landlord? As a landlord, you know how hard it can be to find good tenants. But when you do find them, you want to keep them! Because finding new tenants is more costly … Continue reading
In the decade since the housing market bubble rocked the economy, the homeowners’ market has felt the tides change. While home prices across the country have risen, the market for renting has surged — in large part due to millennials, who … Continue reading