My Recent Posts
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
- California Car Insurance – Hispanic Community
- Shopping Insurance with 150 Companies
- Florida Car Insurance
- Shopping Car Insurance in Texas!
- Own Real Estate in Barbados
- 5 Issues Impacting Cannabis Insurance
- Pre-Approval Letter?
- Disgrace Insurance?
Today in History
Tag Archives: marketing
Is direct mail dead? Many people might say yes; after all, electronic communications are instantaneous – and there’s no postage to worry about. But that doesn’t mean you should abandon direct mail entirely. According to Zach South, president of Best … Continue reading
Here is a short list of 9 Email Marketing Ideas that you should know when you design your next email marketing campaign. 1: Subject Line – Short is Best Keep your Subject Line short and to the point. Maximum length … Continue reading
Forget a virtual tour – how about a hologram to market a listing? That’s just what real estate developer Extell did to market One Riverside Park, a 35-story, 219-unit condominium located in the company’s Riverside South residential complex in Manhattan. … Continue reading