October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Lockdown causes home insurance premiums to decrease
- How much money do you have in your Life Insurance Policy?
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
Today in History
Tag Archives: louisiana
For the last 34 years people have always wondered if they are getting a good deal on their insurance or not – and this is what I have heard from them since I got my Insurance License. Auto insurance is … Continue reading
At least eight people have died and more than 40,000 homes have been damaged in the recent Lousiana floods. Now, Fannie Mae is reminding mortgage servicers that they have the ability to help customers affected by the disaster. On or … Continue reading
Here is our Recommended Website of the Day: http://www.InsurancePricedRight.com – check it out
Fewer American doctors are treating patients enrolled in the Medicare health program for seniors, reflecting frustration with its payment rates and pushback against mounting rules, according to health experts. The number of doctors who opted out of Medicare last year, … Continue reading