October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Lockdown causes home insurance premiums to decrease
- How much money do you have in your Life Insurance Policy?
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
Today in History
Tag Archives: living
The best place to live in America, taking into account home affordability, job prospects and quality of life has been revealed. A report released Tuesday by US News and global rankings firm World report says that the Texas state capital … Continue reading
Problem: Living Too Long An immediate annuity is the most efficient way to address the risk of living too long. It provides a high level of income and is guaranteed for the life of the “annuitant.” This allows a retiree … Continue reading
Millennials have some tough obstacles to overcome, what with student loan debt, a dearth of jobs, relatively low pay, and even having to return to the nest to live with mom and dad. But if you’re determined to strike out … Continue reading
The purpose of an annuity is to protect against the financial risk of living too long…the risk of outliving retirement income…by providing an income guaranteed* for life. In fact, an annuity is the ONLY financial vehicle that can systematically liquidate … Continue reading
Grand Oaks Venice Grand Oaks elevates the standards with homes featuring stylish design, superior craftsmanship and elegant appointments. Maintenance-free landscaping and lawn care leave you with plenty of time to pursue your favorite diversions in the picturesque and vibrant town … Continue reading