My Recent Posts
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
- California Car Insurance – Hispanic Community
- Shopping Insurance with 150 Companies
- Florida Car Insurance
- Shopping Car Insurance in Texas!
- Own Real Estate in Barbados
- 5 Issues Impacting Cannabis Insurance
- Pre-Approval Letter?
- Disgrace Insurance?
Today in History
Tag Archives: life
It really depends on the type of life insurance policy you have. On term life policies they have a guaranteed level premium for a certain period. Most common are 10-20-30 years. The policy does not necessarily expire on the date … Continue reading
After you read this, please comment on where you live…. In the U.S., the county in which you live can add — or subtract — as much as 20 years, or even more, from your lifespan. The U.S. doesn’t just … Continue reading
Robert has been selling life insurance for over 32 years and today the question is: Is today a good day to buy life insurance? Almost everyone understands the value of life insurance. Simply put, a life insurance policy is a … Continue reading
A big question is what kind of surgery was it? It is pretty easy to get a simplified issue life insurance policy after having a coronary bypass. And as the name says, you are guaranteed to qualify for a guaranteed … Continue reading
Most professionals who work at a private company, nonprofit or governmental entity have some level of free life insurance. It’s a nice perk to have, but you may wonder: Should I purchase more life insurance through work? Most employer-provided life … Continue reading
1) Surround yourself with people who are full of mojo. It’s likely that their feelings will inadvertently affect you. Surround yourself with uplifting people who appreciate you and only want to build you up. Don’t get stuck in a negative … Continue reading
When shopping for life insurance, it’s important to know how agents get paid. Commissions can play a big role in which policies agents promote and how much coverage you get for your money. How insurance commissions work Commissions vary by … Continue reading
Life Changes and so does your life insurance needs. Why not call Robert J Russell to help you determine if you have too much or not enough Life Insurance. Robert has over 30 yrs experience in the Insurance Industry and … Continue reading
Question: My wife and I have owned our house for many years. I am several years older and suspect that she will outlive me. I want to make sure that she will be able to stay in the house for … Continue reading