October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Lockdown causes home insurance premiums to decrease
- How much money do you have in your Life Insurance Policy?
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
Today in History
Tag Archives: job
Sometimes having strong references can be a key asset when your looking to change careers. The quality and strength of your professional references can be a true asset to any job search. Job references are most effective when they are … Continue reading
1) Surround yourself with people who are full of mojo. It’s likely that their feelings will inadvertently affect you. Surround yourself with uplifting people who appreciate you and only want to build you up. Don’t get stuck in a negative … Continue reading
Dust off your resume and land more interviews. Did you know that the average job opening has 250 applicants competing for it? What’s worse is 70% of those applicants will be eliminated from the candidate pool by an applicant tracking … Continue reading
Did you know that when the job market was booming it took an average of 3 interviews to get 1 job offer? Now it takes 17! When you finally land the job interview of your dreams will you have what … Continue reading
I have put together five ways to land your dream job – so here they are: Remember you will be judged on appearance. It’s an ugly reality, but it’s true. Always dress to impress for a job interview – for … Continue reading
Sometimes you just have to update your job search strategy and save time! These days, to land a job over the competition, you have to work smarter. The hard part is to get your resume read by the right people … Continue reading
It’s the dream: Take a three-month-long trip, and still have your job when you’re back home. While that may have been but a fantasy for most U.S. workers a few years ago, many more workplaces are allowing its employees to … Continue reading
Focus on mini-milestones. Although the job offer itself ends up being the most important result from your job search, it’s helpful to break it down even further to stay the course. Even meaningful networking conversations deserve a celebration, whether it’s … Continue reading
1) The salaries aren’t good enough in my industry: Salary is a huge motivator for most people. This is the reason many people consider a change of career. However, if you enjoy the job you do it might be best … Continue reading