My Recent Posts
- Top 100 P&C Groups – 2016
- 15 Cities where rent has increased in 2017
- What happens when a renter dies on the property….
- Best and Worst States for Life Expectancy
- Insurance Call Centers
- Fort Lauderdale Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate and Cannabis
- Golden Bear Plaza has SOLD for $62.3 million
- Who’s leading in Commercial Auto? Workers’ Comp? Cybersecurity?
- Universal Life Sales up 64%
Today in History
Tag Archives: Insurance Companies
2016 RANK 2015 RANK GROUP NAME NET PREMIUMS WRITTEN 2016 PERCENTAGE GROWTH COMBINED RATIO 2016 COMBINED RATIO 2015 1 1 State Farm Mutual Automobile Ins. 62,365,585 5.08 108.70 103.30 2 2 Berkshire Hathaway Inc. 38,782,982 9.06 95.00 93.44 3 3 … Continue reading
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co., the largest U.S. property-casualty insurer, said 2015 profit rose 48% on investment gains tied to pharmaceutical holdings. Net income increased to $6.2 billion from $4.2 billion in 2014, the Bloomington, Illinois-based company said Friday … Continue reading
Many Americans have no health insurance and now finally there is a Agency in Texas that provides health insurance for the Self-Employed. Click the link below to compare A+ Rated companies, get quotes and even apply online. The entire process … Continue reading