July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
- California Car Insurance – Hispanic Community
- Shopping Insurance with 150 Companies
Today in History
Tag Archives: improvement
The payback on some home remodeling projects is on the way up according to Remodeling magazine, which puts out an annual survey comparing the cost of home upgrades with their return at resale. But which improvements fare best, and where … Continue reading
15. Are you serious ? Modesty? What modesty?
13. …or when they don’t take privacy far enough… Ever been so drunk you had double vision? Problem solved!
12. When they take security a little too far… “That’s right! No thieves gonna be pickin’ this lock!”
11. …especially when it concerns drainage Please tell me this guy didn’t install the toilet, too.
10. If you see them eyeballing everything instead of using a tape measure… Careful. The first step out is a doozy.
9. If they’re not bonded and insured Unless builder insurance covers “acts of stupidity”
8. If they drink on the job Unless he was sober, installing that fire pole you wanted
7. When their work vehicle looks like this Can you imagine what your house would look like?
6. If you see gravity outsmarting them. Whatever you do, don’t let him push a stroller!