October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Delaying Retirement?
- 5 Tips to Make 2018 the Best Year Yet
- Snow News
- Learn how to build muscles as quickly as possible.
- What insurance agents and Realtors need to know about winter flood risks
- Add These Tasks to your To-Do List
- 3 Factors Threatening the Nursing Home Liability Market
- Why Your Employees’ Driving Record Can Be a Reflection on Your Company
- Lower Health Plan Expenses and Reduce Liabilities
- Coinsurance and Blanket Limits in Commercial Property Insurance
Today in History
Tag Archives: immediate
Repeal? Replace? It’s anyone’s guess. The one thing we can be certain about following this election is more changes are coming to health care and, as usual, employers will need to adapt. But regardless of what happens in Congress, what … Continue reading
I asked this question to David Pipes in Fresno, California and here is what he said: ” Generally speaking the annuity payment starts within one year of making the deposit. Otherwise it is called a “deferred annuity.” Annuity payments come … Continue reading