October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Lockdown causes home insurance premiums to decrease
- How much money do you have in your Life Insurance Policy?
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
Today in History
Tag Archives: house
This is a house in Southlake, Texas – what is wrong with this picture? Do you see it? Respond if you do….READY GO!
Most homeowners purchase a standard homeowners’ insurance policy and rarely take the time to read it after they receive it from their agent. If they do read it, it is so complicated to understand that it looks like blah, blah, … Continue reading
Winterizing your home is one of the best ways to get comfortable this year, and it’s not too late to get a few projects done before the holidays. If you live in one of the states that got soaked over … Continue reading
Chances are good that if you’re not being hit by one of our nation’s droughts this summer, you’re being deluged with rainfall. A recent series of strong thunderstorms has swept throughout the United States, wreaking havoc upon homes in their … Continue reading
House flipping is not a new way to make money, but it is growing in popularity. Several major television networks feature television shows where individuals and companies buy homes and sell those homes quickly at a profit. These shows make … Continue reading
Many factors help buyers decide between buying houses and condos. When purchasing a property, buyers can choose between a traditional house or a condominium. Aside from location, housing type is one of the most important decisions to make when buying. … Continue reading
Even though it’s the middle of the winter season, before you know it, spring will be here. Historically in most real estate markets, the spring is when it really begins to heat up. The spring real estate market generally yields … Continue reading