My Recent Posts
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
- California Car Insurance – Hispanic Community
- Shopping Insurance with 150 Companies
- Florida Car Insurance
- Shopping Car Insurance in Texas!
- Own Real Estate in Barbados
- 5 Issues Impacting Cannabis Insurance
- Pre-Approval Letter?
- Disgrace Insurance?
Today in History
Tag Archives: home
Your home is likely your biggest investment, and it requires routine preventive maintenance to keep it in good shape. Some to-dos can be tackled once a year, while others should be carried out on a monthly basis. Here’s a list of … Continue reading
* Note to anyone that may have been influenced by a recent YouTube video claiming that Facebook advertising delivers fake likes/click. We personally use Facebook advertising for FlyerCo and I use it for other personal projects as well. Facebook advertising … Continue reading
Oh, the world of insurance — it can be frustrating to understand and as confusing as trying to do a Rubik’s cube with your eyes closed. As a Licensed Insurance Broker, we know that you need to have insurance to … Continue reading
For whatever reason, most of us are aware of “Pi”. Mostly we just think of it as that number that goes on and on forever, with no end or solution. And we just know it as 3.14. When and why … Continue reading
Wells Fargo beat revenue expectations thanks to a push from mortgage originations, despite ongoing woes including the resignation of CEO John Stumpf and an ongoing scandal over the opening of millions of unauthorized accounts. Wells Fargo reported net income of … Continue reading
It’s tempting for many sellers to take a step back over the holiday season and wait to list their home until after the New Year. Some sellers may even pull their homes off the market temporarily to relist once the … Continue reading
Distressed sales—including bank-owned (REO) sales, sales of homes actively in foreclosure, and short sales—accounted for 12.9 percent of all U.S. single-family home and condo sales in Q3 2016. According to ATTOM Data Solutions’ Q3 2016 U.S. Home Sales Report, these … Continue reading
Nationwide home prices continue to edge towards peak level US home prices were up 1.1 per cent in August compared to July and up 6.2 per cent year-over-year. CoreLogic forecasts that prices will continue to gain over the next 12 … Continue reading
When a homeowner decides to sell their house, they obviously want the best possible price with the least amount of hassles. However, for the vast majority of sellers, the most important result is to actually get the home sold. In … Continue reading