October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Lockdown causes home insurance premiums to decrease
- How much money do you have in your Life Insurance Policy?
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
Today in History
Tag Archives: hiring
I have put together five ways to land your dream job – so here they are: Remember you will be judged on appearance. It’s an ugly reality, but it’s true. Always dress to impress for a job interview – for … Continue reading
In 1994 these events occurred: Forrest Gump won the Oscar for Best Film. Seinfeld was the most popular TV show. Lisa Loeb’s “Stay” and All-4-One’s “I Swear” topped the charts. Most of the students graduating college this May were born … Continue reading
There’s nothing easy about job searching. What’s especially frustrating for many job seekers is a disappointing response rate. However, it’s important to note that a job search is based on a numbers game. For example: If you get your resume … Continue reading
These days, to land a job over the competition, you have to work smarter. The hard part is to get your resume read by the right people at the right time. Good jobs aren’t on the market very long. To … Continue reading
1) “Employers will be impressed if you take the initiative to show up in person instead of just applying online.” In most fields these days, showing up to apply in person will mark you as unprofessional and out of touch. … Continue reading
Moving in a new city and have no certain knowledge about the city can be quite embarrassing sometimes and you may end up in a place full of troubles while looking for a residence. To avoid such problems you should … Continue reading