October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Lockdown causes home insurance premiums to decrease
- How much money do you have in your Life Insurance Policy?
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
Today in History
Tag Archives: facebook
There is a new group that just launched on Facebook and it is called Insurance Wallet. We expect big things to come from this group with Big Ideas from Industry Leaders from all over the world. If you would like … Continue reading
* Note to anyone that may have been influenced by a recent YouTube video claiming that Facebook advertising delivers fake likes/click. We personally use Facebook advertising for FlyerCo and I use it for other personal projects as well. Facebook advertising … Continue reading
When Facebook Live launched worldwide in April, Mark Zuckerberg said it was to “make it easier to create, share and discover live videos.” Essentially, Facebook equipped users with the ability to visually share whatever they want, whenever they want. Furthermore, … Continue reading
With more than 2 million active real estate agents nationwide, there is sure to be information that gets passed around incorrectly. Remember the childhood game of telephone? By the time the sentence reached the end person, the message had completely … Continue reading
We live in a world where is seems nothing is easy. The one thing that we can count on to be easy is earning extra money online. There is no need to leave the house or even get dressed, you … Continue reading
In 2015, an improving economy wasn’t enough to allay the concerns of business owners and HR professionals. Stagnant wages, continued high benefits costs and regulatory uncertainty combined to make both employers and employees skittish about the future. But the underlying … Continue reading