October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Lockdown causes home insurance premiums to decrease
- How much money do you have in your Life Insurance Policy?
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
Today in History
Tag Archives: employment
You’re applying to every job under the sun. When your bills are stacking up or you don’t know how you’ll stomach one more day in a role you hate, you decide any job would be better than your current situation. … Continue reading
1) The salaries aren’t good enough in my industry: Salary is a huge motivator for most people. This is the reason many people consider a change of career. However, if you enjoy the job you do it might be best … Continue reading
Many people looking towards retirement are finding how much things have changed through the years. Clients’ time horizon until retirement is just one of the factors they need to review along with estimating how much they may need to retire. … Continue reading
1) Tie words to actual results. Link your skills to specific results that demonstrate your competence. Figure out how all these buzzwords describe you and give the detail through which a reader will come to the conclusion you want. For … Continue reading
CAN STOCKS REGAIN THEIR FOOTING THIS WEEK? Investors hope so after a very rough start to 2016. Declining oil prices and disappointing manufacturing data in both the U.S. and China helped trigger a global selloff: the major equity indices in Europe … Continue reading
WASHINGTON, D.C. — First, break the rule that tells you to send a stiff, formal resume that makes you sound like every other banana in the bunch. Forget that! You have your own voice and personality. You won’t come across … Continue reading