September 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
My Recent Posts
- Delaying Retirement?
- 5 Tips to Make 2018 the Best Year Yet
- Snow News
- Learn how to build muscles as quickly as possible.
- What insurance agents and Realtors need to know about winter flood risks
- Add These Tasks to your To-Do List
- 3 Factors Threatening the Nursing Home Liability Market
- Why Your Employees’ Driving Record Can Be a Reflection on Your Company
- Lower Health Plan Expenses and Reduce Liabilities
- Coinsurance and Blanket Limits in Commercial Property Insurance
Today in History
Tag Archives: dallas
Four black homeowners in the state of New York filed a federal suit against the Dallas-based equity firm Lone Star Funds. The federal suit also targets the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The plaintiffs allege that … Continue reading
Fabulous loft with surrounding windows that is perfect for entertaining. This large one bedroom unit boasts of SS appliances, granite counters and full use of the building amenities. Located near the Farmer’s Market area and minutes from downtown this corner … Continue reading
Thinking of moving to Texas ? Thinking of Buying or Selling in Texas ? Texas is booming, drawing people from all over the world in seek of economic opportunities. But as Texas’ economy grows, so do home values. It’s a … Continue reading
Here’s a rude shock for anyone who thinks companies might regret moving from California to Texas: They don’t. Young interviewed a handful of Californians who made the move, including executives and employees of American Specialty Health, a San Diego-based company … Continue reading
Ohio officials said late Thursday that health insurance costs will increase “significantly” under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The state’s department of insurance estimated the average individual premium will increase from $223 per month to $420 — an … Continue reading
Got a question about Real Estate – Call me!