October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Lockdown causes home insurance premiums to decrease
- How much money do you have in your Life Insurance Policy?
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
Today in History
Tag Archives: dallas
Four black homeowners in the state of New York filed a federal suit against the Dallas-based equity firm Lone Star Funds. The federal suit also targets the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The plaintiffs allege that … Continue reading
Fabulous loft with surrounding windows that is perfect for entertaining. This large one bedroom unit boasts of SS appliances, granite counters and full use of the building amenities. Located near the Farmer’s Market area and minutes from downtown this corner … Continue reading
Thinking of moving to Texas ? Thinking of Buying or Selling in Texas ? Texas is booming, drawing people from all over the world in seek of economic opportunities. But as Texas’ economy grows, so do home values. It’s a … Continue reading
Here’s a rude shock for anyone who thinks companies might regret moving from California to Texas: They don’t. Young interviewed a handful of Californians who made the move, including executives and employees of American Specialty Health, a San Diego-based company … Continue reading
Ohio officials said late Thursday that health insurance costs will increase “significantly” under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The state’s department of insurance estimated the average individual premium will increase from $223 per month to $420 — an … Continue reading
Got a question about Real Estate – Call me!