July 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Delaying Retirement?
- 5 Tips to Make 2018 the Best Year Yet
- Snow News
- Learn how to build muscles as quickly as possible.
- What insurance agents and Realtors need to know about winter flood risks
- Add These Tasks to your To-Do List
- 3 Factors Threatening the Nursing Home Liability Market
- Why Your Employees’ Driving Record Can Be a Reflection on Your Company
- Lower Health Plan Expenses and Reduce Liabilities
- Coinsurance and Blanket Limits in Commercial Property Insurance
Today in History
Tag Archives: contractor
Claiming on your insurance is something that none of us ever really want to do, but often it is necessary, and when it does, one does not want to be scratching their head as to what to do. Insurance for … Continue reading
15. Are you serious ? Modesty? What modesty?
14. …or when they’re gender confused Enter at your own risk.
13. …or when they don’t take privacy far enough… Ever been so drunk you had double vision? Problem solved!
12. When they take security a little too far… “That’s right! No thieves gonna be pickin’ this lock!”
11. …especially when it concerns drainage Please tell me this guy didn’t install the toilet, too.
10. If you see them eyeballing everything instead of using a tape measure… Careful. The first step out is a doozy.
9. If they’re not bonded and insured Unless builder insurance covers “acts of stupidity”
8. If they drink on the job Unless he was sober, installing that fire pole you wanted
7. When their work vehicle looks like this Can you imagine what your house would look like?