My Recent Posts
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
- California Car Insurance – Hispanic Community
- Shopping Insurance with 150 Companies
- Florida Car Insurance
- Shopping Car Insurance in Texas!
- Own Real Estate in Barbados
- 5 Issues Impacting Cannabis Insurance
- Pre-Approval Letter?
- Disgrace Insurance?
Today in History
Tag Archives: contractor
Claiming on your insurance is something that none of us ever really want to do, but often it is necessary, and when it does, one does not want to be scratching their head as to what to do. Insurance for … Continue reading
15. Are you serious ? Modesty? What modesty?
14. …or when they’re gender confused Enter at your own risk.
13. …or when they don’t take privacy far enough… Ever been so drunk you had double vision? Problem solved!
12. When they take security a little too far… “That’s right! No thieves gonna be pickin’ this lock!”
11. …especially when it concerns drainage Please tell me this guy didn’t install the toilet, too.
10. If you see them eyeballing everything instead of using a tape measure… Careful. The first step out is a doozy.
9. If they’re not bonded and insured Unless builder insurance covers “acts of stupidity”
8. If they drink on the job Unless he was sober, installing that fire pole you wanted
7. When their work vehicle looks like this Can you imagine what your house would look like?