June 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
My Recent Posts
- Delaying Retirement?
- 5 Tips to Make 2018 the Best Year Yet
- Snow News
- Learn how to build muscles as quickly as possible.
- What insurance agents and Realtors need to know about winter flood risks
- Add These Tasks to your To-Do List
- 3 Factors Threatening the Nursing Home Liability Market
- Why Your Employees’ Driving Record Can Be a Reflection on Your Company
- Lower Health Plan Expenses and Reduce Liabilities
- Coinsurance and Blanket Limits in Commercial Property Insurance
Today in History
Tag Archives: cash
In case you missed it, US currency is undergoing a makeover. On April 20th, 2016, Treasury Secretary, Jacob Lew, announced plans to redesign the $5, $10 and $20 note. The redesign started off with the idea to change the face … Continue reading
What are the advantages of annuities? The biggest advantages annuities offer is that they allow you to sock away a larger amount of cash and defer paying taxes. Unlike other tax-deferred retirement accounts such as 401(k)s and IRAs, there is … Continue reading
It’s a hot summer day in 2025 and you’re wrapping up a long meeting at the office. Several of your colleagues have attended the meeting from home, their faces and bodies projected as holograms into seats at the table. But … Continue reading
This is a cash deal!! Light rehab deal. Cosmetic work needed and foundation as well to get this one ready to rent out or flip!! Helping Investors everyday!!