October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Lockdown causes home insurance premiums to decrease
- How much money do you have in your Life Insurance Policy?
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
Today in History
Tag Archives: california
For the last 34 years people have always wondered if they are getting a good deal on their insurance or not – and this is what I have heard from them since I got my Insurance License. Auto insurance is … Continue reading
A major mortgage lender has been slapped with a $3.5 million fine for allegedly participating in an illegal kickback scheme. Two real estate brokers and a mortgage servicer that allegedly accepted kickbacks from the lender have also been fined. The … Continue reading
Whenever I hear about Nicaragua, I’m always intrigued. I hear so many good things about it from writers and visitors to the country. Anybody I’ve asked about Nicaragua can’t get enough of the country. They love it. Some have moved … Continue reading
This state has just announced a big boost for first-time buyers First-time buyers in California have just been given a boost to their dreams with increased income limits for eligibility for CalHFA Conventional mortgages. The announcement from the California Housing … Continue reading
As many as 5 million Californians next year will be able to shop for insurance from 13 health insurance plans, officials at Covered California, the state agency tasked with setting up its exchange, said Thursday. Those plans are a combination … Continue reading