July 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Delaying Retirement?
- 5 Tips to Make 2018 the Best Year Yet
- Snow News
- Learn how to build muscles as quickly as possible.
- What insurance agents and Realtors need to know about winter flood risks
- Add These Tasks to your To-Do List
- 3 Factors Threatening the Nursing Home Liability Market
- Why Your Employees’ Driving Record Can Be a Reflection on Your Company
- Lower Health Plan Expenses and Reduce Liabilities
- Coinsurance and Blanket Limits in Commercial Property Insurance
Today in History
Tag Archives: buyers
If competing in an multiple offer situation you will have a leg up if you apply these strategies. If you have any questions about offers, buying or selling, feel free to call me 972.679.9029. Seller’s markets can be fantastic for … Continue reading
Buyers come to the house hunting process full of questions, wonder, and often even some level of disbelief in their ability to actually become home owners. The process itself seems overwhelming and full of uncertainty, even in the calmest of … Continue reading
A survey of millennial mortgage borrowers shows that women made up 32 per cent of primary borrowers and are more likely to be single than male borrowers. “We are seeing a significant difference in marital status between male primary borrowers … Continue reading
People usually share the nostalgic view that “they don’t build homes like they used to.” And, when it comes to the nation’s older housing inventory, there is good reason. Older houses were often better built to last longer than contemporary … Continue reading
If you are buying a home at the height of a citywide seller’s market or simply want a sought-after house in a neighborhood with limited turnover, you may find yourself in the midst of a real estate bidding war. Competing … Continue reading
Thinking of moving to Texas ? Thinking of Buying or Selling in Texas ? Texas is booming, drawing people from all over the world in seek of economic opportunities. But as Texas’ economy grows, so do home values. It’s a … Continue reading
Got a question about Real Estate – Call me!