October 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
My Recent Posts
- Lockdown causes home insurance premiums to decrease
- How much money do you have in your Life Insurance Policy?
- Progressive reveals profits in face of pandemic refunds
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
Today in History
Tag Archives: buyers
If competing in an multiple offer situation you will have a leg up if you apply these strategies. If you have any questions about offers, buying or selling, feel free to call me 972.679.9029. Seller’s markets can be fantastic for … Continue reading
Buyers come to the house hunting process full of questions, wonder, and often even some level of disbelief in their ability to actually become home owners. The process itself seems overwhelming and full of uncertainty, even in the calmest of … Continue reading
A survey of millennial mortgage borrowers shows that women made up 32 per cent of primary borrowers and are more likely to be single than male borrowers. “We are seeing a significant difference in marital status between male primary borrowers … Continue reading
People usually share the nostalgic view that “they don’t build homes like they used to.” And, when it comes to the nation’s older housing inventory, there is good reason. Older houses were often better built to last longer than contemporary … Continue reading
If you are buying a home at the height of a citywide seller’s market or simply want a sought-after house in a neighborhood with limited turnover, you may find yourself in the midst of a real estate bidding war. Competing … Continue reading
Thinking of moving to Texas ? Thinking of Buying or Selling in Texas ? Texas is booming, drawing people from all over the world in seek of economic opportunities. But as Texas’ economy grows, so do home values. It’s a … Continue reading
Got a question about Real Estate – Call me!