June 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
My Recent Posts
- Delaying Retirement?
- 5 Tips to Make 2018 the Best Year Yet
- Snow News
- Learn how to build muscles as quickly as possible.
- What insurance agents and Realtors need to know about winter flood risks
- Add These Tasks to your To-Do List
- 3 Factors Threatening the Nursing Home Liability Market
- Why Your Employees’ Driving Record Can Be a Reflection on Your Company
- Lower Health Plan Expenses and Reduce Liabilities
- Coinsurance and Blanket Limits in Commercial Property Insurance
Today in History
Category Archives: Social Media
Robert J Russell, LAS, LUTCF, IRES, ICREA, GMA, REALTOR and Insurance Broker has been helping people for over 32 years. Many people ask my opinion about politics, the economy etc. Here is some info on a local website: If we … Continue reading →
This group is for Employers who are looking for key employees for their company. It is also for individuals who are looking to change careers whether it is full time or part time. Here is the URL if you want … Continue reading →
Looking to enhance your marketing efforts on social media? There are dozens of tools that can help. From live streaming apps to image editors, here are our top recommendations for real estate agents. CityBlast We’ll start with the tool that’s … Continue reading →
Local businesses that serve a particular geographical area can no longer depend on traditional marketing methods, like listing their businesses on physical yellow pages or distributing brochures, to drive sales. In this day and age, local online marketing has become … Continue reading →
In this time and age, social media has become part of our daily lives. Facebook and Twitter, the two biggest social media platforms used today have 500 and 106 million users respectively. Just imagine taking advantage of these media for … Continue reading →
3. Or when “safety last” is their motto Maybe a trampoline would’ve been better.