My Recent Posts
- Delaying Retirement?
- 5 Tips to Make 2018 the Best Year Yet
- Snow News
- Learn how to build muscles as quickly as possible.
- What insurance agents and Realtors need to know about winter flood risks
- Add These Tasks to your To-Do List
- 3 Factors Threatening the Nursing Home Liability Market
- Why Your Employees’ Driving Record Can Be a Reflection on Your Company
- Lower Health Plan Expenses and Reduce Liabilities
- Coinsurance and Blanket Limits in Commercial Property Insurance
Today in History
Daily Archives: February 23, 2017
Two congressmen have introduced a bill that would permanently ban using Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guarantee fees to cover federal spending not related to mortgages. Guarantee fees, or g-fees, are charged to cover the GSEs’ costs for guaranteeing mortgages … Continue reading