My Recent Posts
- Hey You – Driver!! Get off the Phone!!
- Alabama Insurance Laws change in 2020
- It’s time to break up with your Car Insurance Company
- Are you paying too much for car insurance?
- Car Insurance in Michigan
- 10 Best States to avoid Stolen Car Problems
- Real Estate in Panama City Florida
- California Car Insurance – Hispanic Community
- Shopping Insurance with 150 Companies
- Florida Car Insurance
Today in History
Daily Archives: February 23, 2017
Two congressmen have introduced a bill that would permanently ban using Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guarantee fees to cover federal spending not related to mortgages. Guarantee fees, or g-fees, are charged to cover the GSEs’ costs for guaranteeing mortgages … Continue reading