If you rolled your eyes at all those “we’re going to die” jokes yesterday, it may have been premature. Now that Donald Trump has officially been sworn in as the 45th President of the United States of America, his campaign to diminish human rights came swifter than we expected. With the former reality star’s team assuming control of WhiteHouse.gov, part of the presidential transition has been wiping the website of any mentions of civil rights, climate change, and healthcare. (In comparison, the site had “issues” tabs devoted to these topics under Barack Obama’s team.)
My Recent Posts
- Help After Harvey
- Top 100 P&C Groups – 2016
- 15 Cities where rent has increased in 2017
- What happens when a renter dies on the property….
- Best and Worst States for Life Expectancy
- Insurance Call Centers
- Fort Lauderdale Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate and Cannabis
- Golden Bear Plaza has SOLD for $62.3 million
- Who’s leading in Commercial Auto? Workers’ Comp? Cybersecurity?
Today in History