If you rolled your eyes at all those “we’re going to die” jokes yesterday, it may have been premature. Now that Donald Trump has officially been sworn in as the 45th President of the United States of America, his campaign to diminish human rights came swifter than we expected. With the former reality star’s team assuming control of WhiteHouse.gov, part of the presidential transition has been wiping the website of any mentions of civil rights, climate change, and healthcare. (In comparison, the site had “issues” tabs devoted to these topics under Barack Obama’s team.)
My Recent Posts
- Delaying Retirement?
- 5 Tips to Make 2018 the Best Year Yet
- Snow News
- Learn how to build muscles as quickly as possible.
- What insurance agents and Realtors need to know about winter flood risks
- Add These Tasks to your To-Do List
- 3 Factors Threatening the Nursing Home Liability Market
- Why Your Employees’ Driving Record Can Be a Reflection on Your Company
- Lower Health Plan Expenses and Reduce Liabilities
- Coinsurance and Blanket Limits in Commercial Property Insurance
Today in History