1) When there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn’t you.
2) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
4) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
5) Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
6) Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
7) Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
8) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
9) When the doors close, announce to the others, “It’s okay, don’t panic, they open again!”
10) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, “Shut up, all of you, just shut up!”
11) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, “Got enough air in there?”
12) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
13) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
14) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
15) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, “This is MY personal space!”
My Recent Posts
- Delaying Retirement?
- 5 Tips to Make 2018 the Best Year Yet
- Snow News
- Learn how to build muscles as quickly as possible.
- What insurance agents and Realtors need to know about winter flood risks
- Add These Tasks to your To-Do List
- 3 Factors Threatening the Nursing Home Liability Market
- Why Your Employees’ Driving Record Can Be a Reflection on Your Company
- Lower Health Plan Expenses and Reduce Liabilities
- Coinsurance and Blanket Limits in Commercial Property Insurance
Today in History