While Hough was mid break-up and likely closing on her new Los Angeles home, she found the time to list and sell her Nashville condo, writes Zillow. Located at 900 20th Avenue in the heart of Nashville, Hough paid $649,000 for the 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 1,829 square foot condo in 2009. She relocated primarily to Los Angeles in the past couple years, and likely had the property leased out to a tenant. She sold the condo on Jan. 7, 2013 for $900,000.
My Recent Posts
- Fractional Ownership
- Can your driving habits save you money?
- Using Facebook for Real Estate
- Life Insurance and Medical History Facts That You Don’t Know
- How To Improve The Value Of Your Home In 5 Easy Steps
- Uses of life insurance for agricultural families
- How to Get Your Offer Accepted
- Homeowners Insurance vs. Landlord Insurance
- Moving Fast On Your Offers in This Market
- Apple gets in the Self-Driving World
Today in History