While Hough was mid break-up and likely closing on her new Los Angeles home, she found the time to list and sell her Nashville condo, writes Zillow. Located at 900 20th Avenue in the heart of Nashville, Hough paid $649,000 for the 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 1,829 square foot condo in 2009. She relocated primarily to Los Angeles in the past couple years, and likely had the property leased out to a tenant. She sold the condo on Jan. 7, 2013 for $900,000.
My Recent Posts
- Delaying Retirement?
- 5 Tips to Make 2018 the Best Year Yet
- Snow News
- Learn how to build muscles as quickly as possible.
- What insurance agents and Realtors need to know about winter flood risks
- Add These Tasks to your To-Do List
- 3 Factors Threatening the Nursing Home Liability Market
- Why Your Employees’ Driving Record Can Be a Reflection on Your Company
- Lower Health Plan Expenses and Reduce Liabilities
- Coinsurance and Blanket Limits in Commercial Property Insurance
Today in History