While Hough was mid break-up and likely closing on her new Los Angeles home, she found the time to list and sell her Nashville condo, writes Zillow. Located at 900 20th Avenue in the heart of Nashville, Hough paid $649,000 for the 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 1,829 square foot condo in 2009. She relocated primarily to Los Angeles in the past couple years, and likely had the property leased out to a tenant. She sold the condo on Jan. 7, 2013 for $900,000.
My Recent Posts
- Top 100 P&C Groups – 2016
- 15 Cities where rent has increased in 2017
- What happens when a renter dies on the property….
- Best and Worst States for Life Expectancy
- Insurance Call Centers
- Fort Lauderdale Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate and Cannabis
- Golden Bear Plaza has SOLD for $62.3 million
- Who’s leading in Commercial Auto? Workers’ Comp? Cybersecurity?
- Universal Life Sales up 64%
Today in History